Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

thinking about selling my virage stg3, not sure

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Topic Author
actmobmar
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

thinking about selling my virage stg3, not sure

i have a 1990 virage stg3, i've owned it for a few years now, just purchased a 21 skater and took some of the stuff out of the virage for the skater.i've had the boat up for sale for a while on s&f, but mostly tire kickers have responded. my wife loves the hydrostream, you can go to an event w/ it and not see another one, the rough water ride is great for an 18 ft boat. i just don't know if i want to own 2 boats though, twice the maintenance to do, and cost. here's a video of it running when i first set it up, boat has been as fast as 112 w/ a modded 2.5/260, and 109 w/ a modded 225 3 litre merc w/ wolf electronics. trying to figure out what to do!!!! i just tried to post pics and video, it wouldn't allow me to post a link to youtube or tinypic???
1990 hydrostream virage stg3 112 mph w/ modded 260, 1991 21 skater 99.8 mph w/ wolf 3 litre, previous boats allison xr 2002 117 mph, hydrostream viper v6 merc 99 plus(no gps back then!)

Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: thinking about selling my virage stg3, not sure

As for posting links, Please read here - http://www.hydrostreamforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1466
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

Topic Author
actmobmar
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

it is not an add to sell the boat, it was an adding seeking members oppinions on owning 2 boats. i would've liked to post up some video of the boat running, and some pics of it. didn't realize this would be a problem on here, figured people would want to see a true original hydrostream running triple digits, so i apologize if i offended.
1990 hydrostream virage stg3 112 mph w/ modded 260, 1991 21 skater 99.8 mph w/ wolf 3 litre, previous boats allison xr 2002 117 mph, hydrostream viper v6 merc 99 plus(no gps back then!)

Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the forum. :up: I am going to reply here to both your PM and the post.

I apologize as at first it kind of came off as an ad to me and we had a problem with some people coming on here and posting there stuff and never coming back so we implemented something like what S&F has for posting ads to cut down on non participating people. If people are just looking for something for 100% free (either by not having to pay anything or not having to participate) then that is what craigslist is for.

Again, I apologize and now that I read it again I can see its not an ad. :oops: :slap:

As for the posting of links, We started to have a huge problem with spammers that would sign up, make 1 post with a bunch of links then be gone so we decided to make it so any new member can not post any type of links until they have 3 posts as most of these spammer would try one or twice to post links and then give up. Since implementing this rule we have not had one spammer since. Its not a personal thing against anyone. Just trying to make the forum a fun spam free place for everyone and so far everyone likes the feature. One more post and you can post your videos/links. :up:

If you have any question please dont hesitate to ask and we will do everything we can to help you and make your experience here a great one.

:vking:
-Kevin

1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen

Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Now, I say keep em both but thats coming from a guy with 3 boats! :up:
-Kevin

1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen

fla.viper
Regular
Regular

dam, i thought i had the only virage in fla. how much for the bare hull and trailer? i got room for 1 more boat

frogII
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

POST some friggen pics already :up:
I need to know where all the Virages are , so when all the kids are out of the house :lol: I'll know which one I can choose from
<> God is Great , Beer is Good , Boaters are Crazy <>

Topic Author
actmobmar
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

hopefully i'll be able to post some soon!!! got a ton of video and pics of it running, i've always been around hydrostreams, my first was a viper w/ a v6. i do miss running the boat. the skater is cool and all but has quirks, its not the best for tight river runnning, and its not a hydrostream. my wife has gotten on my case that she wants it- she better learn how to use a wrench, lol!!!! :D

Topic Author
actmobmar
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Topic Author
actmobmar
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

just posted my first video on here. we had just built the 2.5 on it, just out of break in and a lil rich still. once i started leaning it out it woke up!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post