Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Bumpers for streams

Chat about anything boating or non boating here. Try to keep it clean.

ccrick
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Re: Bumpers for streams

transomstand wrote: Me neither :dunno:

Now, if I could only figure out what I did with that windshield :thinking:
:pound: :lol: :clap:
1980 Viking
150 Black Max

Sonik
Regular
Regular

Pete,

All I gotta say is.....after the run home last weekend in the rain after our Illinois run got rained out, I'm glad I had that windshield...even slumped down as far as I could, my forehead was still hurtin'! But you wouldn't know anything about that since yours never sees anything but 70 degrees and sunny skies :mrgreen: :up:

1976 Hydrostream Viper - 2.5 EFI

transomstand
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

Sonik wrote:Pete,

All I gotta say is.....after the run home last weekend in the rain after our Illinois run got rained out, I'm glad I had that windshield...even slumped down as far as I could, my forehead was still hurtin'! But you wouldn't know anything about that since yours never sees anything but 70 degrees and sunny skies :mrgreen: :up:

Nick bought a SavePhace mask last year, works fantastic, but I'm waaaay too cheap to buy one. I bought a neoprene mask for about 6 bucks, that the motorcycle guys use. Tried it on the way back from the dam run. I was thinking I should take it off, because the rain had stopped, until I figured out it was still raining! Thing really works, you can fold it up, and store it anywhere. Can't believe I drove 35 years with needles in my face...... :boating:
transomstand
Original owner 1975 Ventura II SE

RedDemon
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

That bumper idea is good. I've tried to figure out how to keep it from rubbing against the dock. Got to try it.

Rut311969
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Most deaf idea and probly more dependable then your buddy at fuel docks seeing how docks r always to high for low boats. Sounds like just what Ineed to keep cashy canvas tarp from ripping on corners of valero window frame. Gotta love cheap remadies .

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post