Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Cool goodies I found today.

Chat about anything boating or non boating here. Try to keep it clean.

Topic Author
Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cool goodies I found today.

Ok, I didnt really find em but I made a trip out to my uncles to pick up a trailer and while I was there I took a few pictures of the motor that will eventually make its way onto my vulture (Just have to finish the boat now) and a bunch of other goodies that will most likely end up in my possession very soon meaning I just might have a few projects on my hands.

First, Here is the 175 Evenrude that will end up on my boat. More pictures will be my resto thread found here - http://www.hydrostreamforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=37

Here is an old Evenrude 65. from what I was told it ran when it was pulled from the boat. Boat hit a log on the Mississippi river a few years back and was totaled. Who knows as its been siting just like that for a few years. Im not sure of the year of it. I do have the id numbers here somewhere. Wonder what I can put it on. Hmmm...

Here is the 1150 Merc that I was thinking of using also but its just not enough for the vulture. Needs coils or something I guess. Hood for it is in the garage somewhere otherwise its all there.

An old 650 Merc. Have no clue on this one but thats the best picture I could get but it all seemed to be there.

Some junk Berkley pump stuff. They can stay right where they are at. LoL

Someone must have been to lazy to take the stuff apart to save the steering. Instead they cut the dash and took it that way. Couldnt figure out what kind of boat it was from.

Here is a Glastron I just might end up with for a bill or 2. The guy owed my uncle some money and left him a boat and a title so I just might have to fix it up and put that 1150 on it. Needs some major work though but def saveable I think.

Here is the 1989 Glastron 'Carlson signature series' that my motor is currently on. After I pull the motor I just might sell the hull. Anyone want a glastron hull? maybe fix it up some as its still in decent shape. Been siting for 3 years now though.

Well, Thats it for now. Just thought I would share them with ya. :boating:
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

Re: Cool goodies I found today.

Cool, it looks like you had a fun day out there. Lots of neat stuff. that cv glastron is pritty cool, we have a customer with one that looks like it just came off the show floor.
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

75 viper 2.4 200, 130 shot of NOS
91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

dan twiford
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Cool but is that Rude gonna be enough power for your Vulture??? I am running a Merc 225 on my
Vulture and the big boat could use more. What kind of setback and prop would you run on the boat??
1981 Vulture powered by a Merc 225

Topic Author
Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

dan twiford wrote:Cool but is that Rude gonna be enough power for your Vulture??? I am running a Merc 225 on my
Vulture and the big boat could use more. What kind of setback and prop would you run on the boat??
Due to this great economy and just having a kid 5 weeks ago I have to work with what I have right now. A v-8 rude will be in the future sometime though. :D

As for set back, I have a 10" manual jackplate and no clue as of what prop I am going to be using I am not really sure just yet.
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

king gill
Regular
Regular

OMC V8...OH NO!!!!!!!!! :shock: Them be pretty heavy......

77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

Most don't have the extra weight of water under the cowl.
Man that doesn't look fun, and that was the fast part. you did get that dried out and running didn't you?
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

75 viper 2.4 200, 130 shot of NOS
91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post