Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Nice Valero YT for Sale by my house

Have you found a Hydrostream for sale, or other interesting item on eBay or elsewhere that you think your fellow members might be interested in? If so, then use this forum to link to the listing or provide the details of it.

Topic Author
VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Nice Valero YT for Sale by my house

There is a real nice clean Valero YT for sale by my house. If anyone is interested, I would be willing to broker a deal, pick it up and keep it inside my shop until arrangements can be made to get it. I'd like to buy it, but unless I hit the lottery this week, it isn't going to happen. Let me know if you are interested. Bill

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/boa/1603702267.html

Keuka Vegas
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: Nice Valero YT for Sale by my house

Anyone ever seen this valero yt in person........would be quite a haul for me wondering what shape its really in thanks

Topic Author
VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

He=s had the listing up and down. It's about 20 minutes from me. Someone listed it last year and sold it to this guy who has only had it since the fall. Never seen it in person, but both guys bragged about the shape it was in and that it was garage kept always. Here is his latest link.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/boa/1650360111.html

Bill

Keuka Vegas
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

I talked to the guy who had it for sale last spring @$5700.....I was assuming this guy who has it for sale now was the guy who bought it off him.......It looked really nice in the pics I got last yr from other owner....just wondering why he would sell it so fast.....If you end up looking @ it let me know the condition I am interested.....but the distance is a turn off......thanks

Topic Author
VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Were right by lake michigan here and in one of his listings he mentioned he bought it because he wanted to see how fast it goes and how quick it starts, but later decided he wanted a bigger boat that could be used on lake michigan. Something like a cigarette hull. He did comment that the punch out the hole is amazing. If you get to the point where you are really interest, let me know. I can do a drive by, talk to him and take some pics of it. Bill

Keuka Vegas
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Thanks BIll will keep it in mind.......

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post