Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Braanford Fl. on the Suwannee River

Know of an upcoming event or gathering for the boating world? Post it here.

Topic Author
RedDemon
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Braanford Fl. on the Suwannee River

There's always a big array of different boats that gather in Branford Fl.on the memorial day weekend. It's in N.Fl. where the Santa Fe run's into the Suwannee. It's a big party on the water for 3 days. They'll be Hydrostreams,STV,Checkmate,Baha,Allison, Jet boats,to ski boats and pontoons.I plan to go down Friday afternoon and stay until Monday " providing the Gas holds out ". 93 octane is getting hard on the bank account. Beer's cheaper now...why can't someone come up with a motor to run on beer. Look at the advantage; cheaper,cleaner,and if your boat breaks down, you cool down the tank and drink the leftovers. By then, you've calmed down about the boat not running. :idea: I think I'll start working on it.

77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

Re: Braanford Fl. on the Suwannee River

Sounds like a great time down there.

I think a more pure alcohol would be the way to go. It would be easier to get the motor to run on and when she blows it will get the job done faster on you. It sounds like a win win situation to me.
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

75 viper 2.4 200, 130 shot of NOS
91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

Topic Author
RedDemon
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: Braanford Fl. on the Suwannee River

Yeah that sounds pretty good. Hey if anyone wants to meet up that weekend give me a shout and we'll hook up and 1st rounds on me.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post