Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Still around?

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Topic Author
coupe427
The new guy
The new guy

Still around?

Hey guys, Im a newbie to this site. I was flipping through some pictures of Hydrostreams the other day and got to talking to my dad about one that looked alot like his old Vector. This brought on the curiousity of whether its still around or what happened to it. I searched the HIN number in the registry and it comes up as belonging to a "Fox." The listing shows the boat as being red though. The boat was originally purchased new from the Sportsman Shop in Orange, TX as a 1979 Vector blue with silver tips and black bottom. It was rigged with a 1977-78 175 Mercury. The HIN is HSP316VTM79I. He sold the boat in 1988 but doesnt remember to whom or have any paperwork on the sale. He thinks it was sold to someone in Orange again. Im waiting on him to scan a couple pictures of the boat. It also had a 20 gallon gas tank mounted under the front deck with a gas cap in the middle of the deck. Does it still exist or anyone know where its at? Thanks

VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Re: Still around?

Welcome to the site. Good luck with your search. Bill

YDOC462
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

whats up man.
orange is in my neighborhood. dont know of any "fox" that runs around here off hand but ill ask around and keep my eyes peeled on the river. i know ive seen a
'painted" red stream launching recently not sure if it was a vector or v-king. good luck with the search.

and welcome :up:
81 vector....complete restore....1991 7 pedal 200 slightly modded
ALWAYS under construction

HYDROSTREAM HELLIONS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHE8wWZsFpw

Topic Author
coupe427
The new guy
The new guy

Thanks guys!
YDOC462 wrote:whats up man.
orange is in my neighborhood. dont know of any "fox" that runs around here off hand but ill ask around and keep my eyes peeled on the river. i know ive seen a
'painted" red stream launching recently not sure if it was a vector or v-king. good luck with the search.

and welcome :up:
We used to live in Vidor and launched at the Beaumont Boat Club as well as storing the boat. Moved to Alabama and now in Baton Rouge. The boat was seen a couple times after it sold but then it kind of disappeared or at least just never saw it. We had 5 or 6 boats between all the uncles and friends that went out every weekend. I found the HIN already registered in the Hydrostream . org list and thats where I got the name Fox. Thanks for the help!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post