Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Memorial Day Weekend

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Topic Author
VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Memorial Day Weekend

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend and gets some boating in. Thought I'd start a thread for some pictures of the weekend. Feel free to post your long stream runs here. Safe boating everyone. Bill

:vking:

buddhaboy
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: Memorial Day Weekend

thanks Bill. putting my refit 1975 viper in first thing in the morning for its trials, hopefully i knew what i was doing! if all goes well should have some great pics up monday night. safe boating ya all CHEERS
1975 viper in progress

77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

Thanks, I will be working on the boat all weekend but she is getting close now.

Everyone have fun, be safe and remember those who are have, are, and will fight for our freedom.
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

75 viper 2.4 200, 130 shot of NOS
91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

QuarterHorse
Regular
Regular

We took my friends Forester Rebel that he re-did this winter out. He's now sporting a 150 X-Flow, put a transom, floor, and added a sun pad as well as the rest of the new interior. Looks awesome for the little cash that's in it.

Jason standing on the bow and his brother in law talking to him.

Me just goofin

Then the next day had the boy runnin' through the sprinkler haha

Chilling today waiting to go hit up lunch with my Dad and then Dinner with the wife's Grandparents.
83 Hydrostream Vector - The Mistress - 2.5 EFI
77 Hydrostream Vamp - Twisted Family Truckster Project

dan twiford
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Hey Bill, Had three awesome days out on the Vulture. Hope you got out too. Today, Memorial Day was the best, the water was glass when we dropper her in at 9 AM. Love it when we are the only boat on the river early in the AM. Can really get the boat wound out on the pad without the worry of those suddenly appearing waves...Passed the cops on the way out and waived...on the way in we got pulled. I guess they noticed us ?? I could be out on our Sportcraft or Carolina Skiff and never get stopped. Anyway they said they stopped me for a safety check. Checked for jackets, horn, fire extinguisher, paddle, decals etc. I asked one of the cops if he wanted to drive it...he was scared and declined...HA HA HA . Kinda hate getting stopped but they need to do dummie checks every now and then to keep everyone safe. My son took a bunch of pictures of the boat running this weekend and I will post them soon. I hope all the Streamers on the forum had a great weekend. Dan
1981 Vulture powered by a Merc 225

Topic Author
VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

I am not ready with the VNo2, but had the 1984 Nautique out all weekend. 86 to 89 degrees in extreme northern Wisconsin. Got the boat out and up to speed and it died in the middle of the lake. After paddling back, started on the usual stuff. Dropped the air metal air filter in the top of the 350 pleasurecraft marine engine in some gas for a while to make sure I was getting proper air flow. After that didn't work, traced back to find I wasn't getting any gas up to the carb. A few tries with some starter fluid and still no gas up from the fuel pump. Next, bad gas??? Ok, sifon out all 18 gallons to some 6 gallon containers, add fresh gas and asome lead additive. Fired it over first time and it ran like a brand new boat for the rest of the weekend. Forgot how bad gas tastes. :lol: I'll post some pictures tonight if time permits. Lots of great barefoot runs for the rest of the weekend. Man did it suck coming back and going to work today. Especially after getting back at 1am and leaving for work at 6am. That's ok, friday is only 4 days away and it's back up for more fun in the sun. Bill

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post