Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

newb with hydrostream vamp

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Topic Author
sbooy42
The new guy
The new guy

newb with hydrostream vamp

To make a long story short I acquired a 1977 Vamp for free from the 2nd owners (in-laws)...Not a whole lot of info out there on this boat so I'm looking for some pros and cons on this hull...

Yeah I know free sounds too good to be true.. But I've know about this boat for 10 years and its always been inside.. Unfortunately most of the interior was removed (to be redone) and some how was thrown out... and then the motor was sold...
So I have a hull and a windshield and I'm going to rip into it in a couple weeks to check stringers and what not...

I took it off thier hands thinking it would make a nice little putz-er for around the lake... Then I googled Hydrostream (sorry never heard of it before) and come to find its kind of a speed demon... I've built many bikes and cars, but this will be my first boat and the more I research hydro stream the more excited I get....
Basically looking for concerns, info, ideas, and what I should expect, performance wise from this boat..

Thanks

frogII
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

Re: newb with hydrostream vamp

maybe this will help
http://web.archive.org/web/20030401122657/hydrostream.org/Specific+Models/Models.htm

always thought they were ugly as sin , but knowing what hull is under it I want one
way cool sleeper , nothing better than a 70-80 mph bow rider :up:

congrats and WELCOME :wave:
<> God is Great , Beer is Good , Boaters are Crazy <>

VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Re: newb with hydrostream vamp

Nice - Good luck with the re-build and welcome to the site. Bill

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post