Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

VECTOR Measurements please help!!!

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Topic Author
STREAMFREAK
The new guy
The new guy

VECTOR Measurements please help!!!

Ok so Im doing a recore on my Vector and someplace along the line my measurement sheet disappeared between home, work and my shop. Anyway I need to know how far forward the front cross member goes from the dashboard. I believe its still marked on my hull but grinding and extra layers I do want to be sure. And the important one is how far back from the dash does the floor start (theres a footwell I guess you call it right below the drivers feet also be where the front of the stringers end). Any help would be great.

steve3340
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: VECTOR Measurements please help!!!

Hmm? Mine didn't have a foot well. I know I ran my floor up under the dash so I could mount the foot throttle in a more comfortable position. My vector is a 1980, from seeing recore picsfrom others it does look like some years were different though. As for the stingers I can try to find my pics or take some measurements later today for you.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Topic Author
STREAMFREAK
The new guy
The new guy

Re: VECTOR Measurements please help!!!

My stringers ran from the rear to this foot well then about 2 1/2- 3 feet to the front bulkhead. This is the measurement I need. Where the stringer ends to the bulk head. I can roughly see where the bulkhead was but cannot see where the front of the stringers ended.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post