Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Boarding??

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Topic Author
proprider
Regular
Regular

Boarding??

Ok...i'm out on a river run, been running for awhile, and i feel the need to jump into the river and "refresh" myself. Now, what is the best way to climb back into the boat. I'm expecting the back of the boat to be sitting pretty low with the v-6 on it. When I had my Vector years ago, i just used the motor as a ladder. Not sure this is a very good method. Any suggestions?

Also, what about mooring? I don't see many Vipers with cleats on the sides. How do you tie them up? Just the bow eyelet and the transom eyelets?

RussF
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

Re: Boarding??

climb up on the wing..use the backeyes and nose eye to tie up......................use a kid noodle sliced in half to slip over the wing
89.jpg
89.jpg (670.16 KiB) Viewed 2826 times

Topic Author
proprider
Regular
Regular

Thanks Russ. Do you use the swim noodle to cover the edge of the wing to prevent dock rash? Slip it on like a door edge molding?

RussF
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

yes I do if you click on the pic of my boat you'll see them on there ,there yellow and you can move them around just by sliding them,just have to remember to take them off and put them on before docking

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post