Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

YAMAHA V MAX SHO Four Stroke For My HydroStream V-KING-YT

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Topic Author
Dmick
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: YAMAHA V MAX SHO Four Stroke For My HydroStream V-KING-Y

Rut311969 wrote:Russ is right on the money about my boats as for weight and whats on what .I have owned Mercs for 20years and have had 5 Evenrudes and really like my etec its quite and makes good power and it is every bit as good on gas as the 4strokes .I have not personaly got to run a newer Merc yet . As my mariner is a98 and the etec a 05 it is amazing what they have done in the outboard world in the last few years .
thanks for the great info buddy!
1988 Hydro Stream V-KING YT

ConFuseee
Regular
Regular

If you are willing to spend the money go for it!! i'm sure you will get a great outcome but yes they are very heavy you better make sure that transom is ready for it!! I agree with Russ Its your boat and motor and yes 4 strokes are very quiet :up:
1976 Viper Bicentenial
Currently Restoring..

Topic Author
Dmick
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

ConFuseee wrote:If you are willing to spend the money go for it!! i'm sure you will get a great outcome but yes they are very heavy you better make sure that transom is ready for it!! I agree with Russ Its your boat and motor and yes 4 strokes are very quiet :up:
Thanks i just want to go to lake or river and it will start with everytime :boating:
1988 Hydro Stream V-KING YT

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post