Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

SEASTAR HELP

The place for mechanics, racers, or anyone seeking engine-related technical help.

Topic Author
STREAMFREAK
The new guy
The new guy

SEASTAR HELP

I just installed a used Seastar system on my Vector this weekend and am finding that during a right turn from center the wheel needs to turn a full before it engages the cylinder or makes the motor move. It only happens turning right. Ive bled this thing to death and Im not getting bubbles out at all. I did have the have the right side helm hose fitting welded right side looking at it from the steering wheel. Id doesnt leak but Im thinking it may have gotten hot and seals may have gotten to warm ( it was done with a with a tig welder) so Im thinking a new seal kit in the helm? Any light on this would be great

265mercman
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

Re: SEASTAR HELP

did you have to weld the helm if you had to weld a hose you could have went to you locally auto store and got a hydro hose for little of nothing with the correct fittings and if you weld on the helm the helm is just mainly all plastic except the actuator on it if you welded to it iam sure you melted alot of things on the inside rebuildable idk if you can think its a sealed deal in those when you buy them
79 vector missing in action!!!!!

2006 vking center steer

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post