Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

New Hydrostream Owner...Sort Of....

Stop in and introduce yourself and say hello.

Topic Author
KEPSTANG
The new guy
The new guy

New Hydrostream Owner...Sort Of....

I will be picking up my boat tomorrow and am very excited to get started on a few things that need some attention and get her in the water. The one thing that I realized while I was looking at the boat was that it was not identified as a "Hydrostream" but a Sterling....................... Based on the overall condition of the boat, I committed to the sale as I feel that I got a smoking deal.

While there I had a few minutes to Google this boat and did not find much other than this appeared to be a very limited run by the guy that is now building Gambler (If I remember correctly), was built off of the Hydrostream moulds and is called a Dominator. Not sure if it was a collaboration/agreement with Hydrostream and Sterling but will try to dig into it more as I have time and would appreciate any information/links to this boat.

I remember the first Hydrostream that I saw when I was a kid (long time ago). It was either a Viper or Vector and I immediately fell in love with the lines and visual attitude of the design and have always wanted one. I hope that I did not make a mistake but this boat was solid and the quality looked really good.

I hope that this boat not being a true Hydrostream Vector will be a problem on this forum. If it is, please bear with me as I plan on working on this one, sell and trading up as I go. I want to end up with a pristine HS with a more updated engine in the near future. :up:

The first things that I need to do is replace a coil pack (will do all four), plugs, battery and clean out the fuel tank and get a prop for it once I figure out what will be the best for all around use.

Thank you in advance for any help,

Ken

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post