Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

the new guy

Stop in and introduce yourself and say hello.

Topic Author
almightygimp1
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: the new guy

silkeysak wrote:Way to go Jason, you got the right attitude. It took me close to two years to get my Viking close to right, and I'm still not quite there yet. I think the trick is to sign a blank check, and just throw it in there.

79 Viking 225 Looper
i can throw the check in there, but id have to watch out for the ricochet, cause that s.o.b. would bounce back out lol

Topic Author
almightygimp1
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: the new guy

VultureNo2 wrote:I see from your avitar that you are a skier. I'm a liitle past my prime but skied in shows and tournaments when I was younger. Now my kids are show skiers. Bill
bill, i do a bit of skiing but nothing pro, and that picture is actually off of a rope swing under the highway 84 bridge in gordon alabama, chatahoochie river. We do alot of skiing, tubing, and kneeboarding, workin on the wakeboard, but im no pro, and any time i try to get big air i get a big crash and burn lol. we just love to hit the water and have a good time. We got a pile of folks up and are heading to weewahitchka this weekend, stayin at the sportsman lodge, got three of the cabins rented, be doing some fishing in the deadlakes, playing on the appalach. Also, any of you guys have a facebook, my email is pizzpore1@msn.com and my name is jason wade harrison, just let me know your from this site so i know who ya are. Peace!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post