Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Is 3 to many

Chat about anything boating or non boating here. Try to keep it clean.

AndyBean
The new guy
The new guy

Re: Is 3 to many

I'm new here. I post mostly on the Minnesota Glastron site and occasionaly on the National Glastron site.
I have been looking for a Hydrostream for the past year. I was watching that one. The Vector in what you guys call the bruiser colors is what I am looking for. I have 6 Glastron Carlsons. So when you asked the question "is 3 to many or 6 or 7" My answer is hell no. You like em. They make you happy. Go get em.
We live in Southern California. Do most of our boating on the Colorado River. Like all of you, I'm watching the Jaxed site for these boats. Seems like most are east. Rarely do they come up for sale in the west. I'm not afraid of doing the floors, stringers, etc. So if anyone knows of a Vector around that needs a home. Let me know.
My name is Andy. Check out my boats at my site: http://www.andysclassicglastrons.com

Cheers
Andy Bean
Orange County California USA
1977 CVX-16
1986 CVX-18
1968 Glastron GT-16
2006 Malibu 247

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post