Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

HydrostreamForums Image Hosting

Any updates, changes, or site related info will be found here.

Topic Author
Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

HydrostreamForums Image Hosting

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have set up an image host on the server for uploading images. Its similar to Tinypic or any other simple external image host. Yes you can still attach photots via the web sites posting page but I have now given you a second option other than Photoshop or Tinypic or another photo/image hosting site.

The link can be found at the top of the page (or in the drop down if you are using a mobile device). The link is not visible though if you are not logged into the site so dont forget to log in if you dont see anything.

Things to know:
*Clicking the link will open a pop up (or another window on a mobile device) so if you dont see anything, make sure to allow pop ups for this web site.
*files sizes are limited to 2mb per photo at the moment (Helps to keep mobile devices moving quickly when loading photos)
*You can upload up to 10 photos at a time
*When your image(s) is done uploading, use/copy the BBCode Image Link near the bottom. (I am working on removing the other links it provides to lessen any confusion)
*Images uploaded are stored on HydrostreamForums.com server so please dont abuse it.
*Images will not expire or be removed from the server so no need to worry about images being removed over time.

Hope you enjoy and if you have any questions I will do my best to answer them for you.
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

Topic Author
Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: HydrostreamForums Image Hosting

As of March 25th 2017, the image hosting will be removed. Any images uploded using it will remain but will no longer be able to upload any longer.

Standard attachments on the web site will still be in place as always so no worries. :)
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views