Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Yet another small update for handling images.

Any updates, changes, or site related info will be found here.

Topic Author
Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yet another small update for handling images.

As some of you may or may not noticed, I updated to a new mod for handling large images on the site and while it is not IE9 compatible, I have forced the site to force IE9 to emulate IE8 so it works correctly until we figure out a way to fix IE and there awesome job and now breaking a bunch of java code. Good job Microsoft! :slap:

But now if you notice you can click on an image to enlarge it to fill the screen or the maximum image size (which ever is smaller) and then in the top left corner you will see an icon to enlarge it to actual size if it is still smaller then the actual size.

The reason for the initial image resizing is so not to break the style of the page there by making sure the forum always looks nice. :up:

If anyone is having any problems with images not loading please let me know and also what browser you are using. So far its working perfect in Firefox and I have it now working in IE9 (But not the proper way thanks to MS and lack of skills).
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Re: Yet another small update for handling images.

Thank you Hippie, I haven't been able to post pictures since it changed. Bill :up:

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post