Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Fuel tank

Looking for a motor, special parts, gauges, or anything. Make your request here.

Topic Author
streamlvr
The new guy
The new guy

Fuel tank

Anyone have an aluminum fuel tank they want to get rid of as I need one for my Vamp as I am sick of the cans and had one spring a leak and fill the bilge with 6 gallons of premix if you have one from a Vector will fit as I checked the one on my buddys and it would work as I would like to try and save a little cash cause UI don't pay mutch I did find a new one for 200 with sending unit if I have to

dnr78
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: Fuel tank

we will be fitting up an aluminum tank that goes across the transom of my 78 ventura with a notch to fit the trim and fuel pumps
hoping for 21+gal. pics will be comin
Dan

Topic Author
streamlvr
The new guy
The new guy

Yea I went ahead and ordered an 18gallon aluminum tank so I think that will work out better than the cans supose to be here by next fri maybe by then I will have the rest of the gas smell out I hope

hydrostream76
Regular
Regular

i just bought this one off e-bay ...
i got lucky, brand new, 16 gallon
i used to run using 2 red metal outboard tanks
and just got tired of running out of gas ...or worrying about it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250598530710&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

at one point i was thinking of leaving it open at the back and going with a more custom look
and using a spun aluminum style

http://www.coyote-gear.com/cg12dt.html

what do you guys think ?

RedDemon
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

I just bought a 15 gal Aluminum tank off of ebay and it doesn't fit the way I wanted it too. It measures 24 in x 15 in x 10 in. The model number is 112-15-AF. Includes sending unit, fill, breather, and pick up tubes. I tried to put it where the original tank goes but it sticks out too far for my liking. If anyone wants it I'll let it go for what I have in it. $86.00 + shipping. You can contact me by email at slapn5@yahoo.com Thanks.

hydrostream76
Regular
Regular

i just measured the tank i bought and it's the exact same size 24 x 15 x 10 ....16 gallon
model number 42750-00 made by skyline industries
it has a manufactured date of 04/91 on it
i'm getting my boat tomorrow ... finally ....
i was told it was original equipment for viper and v-king if i remember

RedDemon
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Thanks, I wasn't sure what this tank fit but it sure doesn't fit under the rear deck of a Valero. I need one about 8" high to fit right. Guess if I can sell this one I'll start looking for another. The tank I have said 11.5 gals on top but it runs out at about 6. Not sure about taking the pickup tube out and getting it back in right. It looks like it only goes about 3/4 way to the bottom of the tank.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post