Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Project boat wanted

ccrick
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Re: Project boat wanted

hydrohellion wrote:THANKS TO ALL, I AM NOW THE VERY PROUD OWNER OF An '85 HYDROSTREAM VENUS With a 135 in line 6 merc.

THANKS AGAIN

P.S. I was told the boat is an XT, is that a trim option or the design of the bottom of the hull?? Is the XT not supposed to be a tunnel-V?
Man that was quik! Ya know, we all like them there pic's of new boats now. Welcome and good luck with the new toy :up:
1980 Viking
150 Black Max

Topic Author
hydrohellion
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Hey guys, Thanks for the info, I guess I bought a V-Pad, as this is definitely not a tunnel.

As for how I found it so soon, pure luck and a little persistence, I was checking site mash everyday anything interesting and I would send out a feeler to see if they were at all interested. I really didn't expect to find one very fast at all, i figured maybe by the end of summer i would have a boat. The truth is the timing is great but the boat is awesome and perfect for my uses, so I will make it happen.

Still have to figure out how to transport it, I don't think my hyundai will do it LOL!

Can't wait to put it in the water !!!!

PM sent to Jetmore :)

Topic Author
hydrohellion
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

ccrick wrote: Man that was quik! Ya know, we all like them there pic's of new boats now. Welcome and good luck with the new toy :up:

I will post pics as soon as I get them, I still don't have possession of the boat, there is some paperwork and that to finish.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post